This is a long-form video about creating your own internal knowledge graph language for efficiency and keeping track of rabbit holes. Enjoy!
- [00:00:00] INTRO
- [00:00:56] What is Internal Graph Language?
- [00:02:16] Addressing language in freeform writing
- [00:06:25] Helping with faster contextualization
- [00:07:48] My Command Index and IGL Applications
- [00:12:04] IGL emerges as you write in abundance
- [00:14:23] Language at the speed of thought
- [00:17:34] Outliner hierarchical structure and shortcuts
- [00:21:38] Proving theories are less wrong
- [00:22:51] Function tags
- [00:24:31] Non-TFT function
- [00:26:16] Multi-use functions of 1 feature
- [00:27:36] Don't be bound by your native language
- [00:31:01] Immortalizing your thinking patterns