Overwhelmed with all the content? Here’s a quick guide to pick what you want to take in for today:
- Want to know more about the Asian podcasting scene? Check out Podlovers Asia! I interview contributors to the Asian podcasting scene around the world for their story. Start here!
- Eager to learn wisdom from a variety of individuals? Check out AntiFool! I play the fool, I ask them questions, and they share with us the answers. Powerful conversations to transform you.
- If you’re in the mood for fiction, I recommend the Tempered Fables. It’s a short story fiction podcast, narrating you a new story every episode. Start listening here!
- Listen to stories about locations, cultures and people? Ants Under The Sun is dedicated to that. The stories are designed to take you on a journey :). Currently on hiatus at the moment.
- How about a quick daily show about anything and everything? Check out This is Norm, my quick and easy daily show!
This is a start to some of the articles I write. Take your pick!
- How to use social media to your advantage in life, business and everything else
- Why Martin Luther King’s ‘I have a Dream’ Speech is one of the best speeches of all time
- Why being poor is a good lesson for all of us
- How we see good is how we see ourselves
- The 7 Inner Tools for Effective Public Speaking
- What is the role of a narrator in a story or book?
- What you need to know before you start voice acting
- The 12 Definitive Rules of Writing and Editing