Hi there! Norman here. Here’s a quick guide for you to check out.
I know it can be a bit overwhelming with all the different kinds of content available here, so why not have a little…instruction manual to get through this site 🙂
In a nutshell: this is my content site. It’s full of created works that are going against the norm.
Pick out what you want to take in for today:
- Want to know more about the Asian podcasting scene? Check out Podlovers Asia! I interview contributors to the Asian podcasting scene around the world for their story. Start here!
- Eager to learn wisdom from a variety of individuals? Check out AntiFool! I play the fool, I ask them questions, and they share with us the answers. Powerful conversations to transform you.
- If you’re in the mood for fiction, I recommend the Tempered Fables. It’s a short story fiction podcast, narrating you a new story every episode. Start listening here!
- Listen to stories about locations, cultures and people? Ants Under The Sun is dedicated to that. The stories are designed to take you on a journey :). Currently on hiatus at the moment.
- How about a quick daily show about anything and everything? Check out This is Norm, my quick and easy daily show!
These are some of the articles I wrote!
- Sandbox: The 6 unspoken rules about life as a Sandcastle
- How to use social media to your advantage in life, business and everything else
- How to face fears, doubts and control the moment
- Motivate Yourself by Capturing the Moment
- How Children Mentor Me: The 6 Ways
- How to develop yourself through your Golden Circles
- The 6 Roles of Silence in Society
- Wants and Needs: How Validation Kills Us
- 9 Ways Time is Your Most Important Currency
- Why being poor is a good lesson for all of us
- How we see good is how we see ourselves
- How to live Now: A Self Letter
- Life needs to be hard before it gets better. This is why
- The difference between good mentors and bad ones
- You are at your ugliest when vulnerable. Here’s why
- How gold and broken pottery teach us about life: Kintsugi
- Put Yourself Above Money: Part 1
- Put Yourself Above Money: Part 2
- Time is Money: Using dollars per hour to waste less time
- The one reason why we want to be rich.
- Why we are slaves to money: 3 reasons
- Why Martin Luther King’s ‘I have a Dream’ Speech is one of the best speeches of all time
- The People Around You Define your Creativity: Midnight In Paris by Woody Allen
- Is Self Expression taught in education? Let’s find out
- Primers: Introduction to how polymaths learn multiple things
- Polymath: The Search For Renaissance Men
- How Polymaths are Designed to Think From Multiple Perspectives
- Polymaths, Specialists and Their Advantages
- What is the role of a narrator in a story or book?
- What you need to know before you start voice acting
- The Reason for my Pen Name, aka. The Narrator of Tempered Fables
- How to use music to tell a story in your creative podcast
Writing & Public Speaking
- The 12 Definitive Rules of Writing and Editing
- Find your voice: How to write like you talk
- The 7 Inner Tools for Effective Public Speaking
- 4 Reasons to Use Questions in Public Speaking
- What is a Keynote Speaker and Why You Need One on Stage
- The 4 Biggest Fears of Public Speaking
Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- 5 Key Points to write a good Whitepaper
- Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold: A Guide to all the different Bitcoins
- How to Detect Scam coins in 13 Ways
- Internet Dollars? The relationship between money and Bitcoin
- The 2 Year Bitcoin Hype: How did it start?
- The Beginner’s Guide to Ripple: A Quick Read
- Why you are scared to invest in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
- You need to know this before getting into Crypto Trading
And more! Otherwise, enjoy. 😄