Come, sit by the fire; let me give you some recommendations.
Hello hello, Norm here! Thought I’d write a quick guide to listening to Tempered Fables.
As you can tell, there are many different episodes and genres.
Here’s a description:
From comedy to romance, horror to fantasy: strange creatures, weird thoughts and wonderful people, dive into multiple worlds and experience something new. Something…interesting. The episodes are unserialised so you can jump in at any time!
Really though, where should you start?
Have no fear, Cloever is here! Let me give you some personal recommendations:
Here’s a playlist!
- EP 11: Melody’s Way: A woman and her only treasure. A man and his longing for her. A lovely, lovely violin.
- EP 17: Ramen in the Rain: Me, her, two bowls of ramen and gratitude.
- EP 5: Patchwork Child: A boy with scars learns how to live despite of it, helping others with their own.
- EP 9: Your Life is a Pinwheel: When the old meet the young, and the young meet the old.
- EP 10: Steps of Giants: Dr. Newt Leapfrogger the frog scientist dreamt of reaching what’s out there beyond the sky. After a faint vision, he begins his adventure.
- EP 14: Celebrate The End: Two fireworks talk to each other about the end of their lives.
- EP 12: Wagging Tails: Kieran the stray dog buys some bread and listens to the gossip of others.
- EP 18: Beyond The Edge: A painter gets thrown to the edge of nothingness to reach the peak of his imagination. WARNING: This story is…very surreal. You may not understand it, and that’s okay. I hope you enjoy the ride!
From there, I’m sure you can get a good idea of what these fables are like.
All the best, and I’ll always be waiting for you by the fire. — N.T. Cloever
If you want to know about me personally you can check out my personal business card.