Hi there! Welcome to my playground. I’m Norm 🙂
ThatsTheNorm (or TTN for short) that houses all the content I create: articles, podcasts and videos. They all go against the norm.
I’m Anti-Niche: If you’re a fan of covering a wide range of topics as podcasts and articles, and want to think about something new/different everyday, this is the place for you 😄
Some example articles cover polymaths, business, cryptocurrency, and self-development. The podcasts themselves range from intimate interviews to short story fiction, narrative history, reporting on the Asian podcasting scene and even daily shows. Start here if you’re ready!
What would you call yourself?
I’ve always had a problem with this question.
On one hand, you can call me a writer, a voice actor, and a podcaster. On the other hand, you can call me a digital marketer, blogger, and someone involved in blockchain and startups. You could also call me a short story creator and narrator.
They’re all correct. But if you leave one part out, then it won’t be me: a piece will be missing. They are different facets of my whole.
Many of us hit that barrier when it comes to identifying ourselves. It doesn’t matter if it’s by label, purpose or field of interest, anything that we find fascinating becomes part of our lives. We play around and fall in love with it, stress over it, and accept as part of who we are.
We find out more about who we are by discovering more about what we like to do.
I do the following:
- Podcast Rainmaker (producer, consultant, copywriter, marketer, events manager for podcasting companies)
- Coaching for SuperLearner on Memory and Speedreading
- Host a ton of shows, the biggest ones being RoamFM, Podlovers Asia, and AntiFool
- Narrator at Tempered Fables and Ants Under The Sun
This is me:
I’m on a mission to deconstruct wisdom from all walks of life so we can understand ourselves and each other better.
I strive to be a polymath in progress:
- I blend creativity, art, and imagination into my career.
- I start projects and businesses and boost them with creative works.
- I market products, write narratives, and add value through storytelling.
I inject ‘fun’ into everything really! I have two sides:
Media and Appearances
- Podchaser Creator Profile
- 122: Are you sick of American podcasts? Discover the Asian Podcasting Scene with Normal Chella of PodLovers Asia Podcast
- [CAREER] Pennywise Show EP4 – The Money-Happiness Conundrum with Norman Chella
- TBNT ep16 | What is your poetry poison? With Norman Chella
- Norman Chella – The Greatest Potential, the Anti-Fool (Break It Down Show)
- Video Version
- 37: “Stories Across Asia” Week by Feedback with EarBuds Newsletter
- “Playing the Fool” w/ Norman Chella (Podlovers Asia) by Podcast Sessions Malaysia
- Roam Research Article on writing a short story
- How To Grow Your Podcast: Proven Tips from Ling Ling
- Beginners Guide to Podcasting with WordPress
- Planning Your Podcast For Success